Internship: Finance Spending Analyst
We are looking for an enthusiastic Finance Spending Analyst intern, in the domain of indirects, more specifically the categories IT&PS (IT & purchased services,) that is preferably based in our Zaventem office (Belgium).The scope of our team is to handle all IT&PS procurement related activities for PepsiCo Benelux, such as spend analysis, supplier management, tendering & negotiations & supporting the different departments in the purchased they need. Although our Benelux focus, we are working in an international environment, where we have regular alignment with our European colleagues & procurement category leads. Because of our IT&PS scope you will also work in close collaboration with the following departments: shopper marketing, sales, IT, HR & compensation&benefits.
The main procurement activities are done in our tool called myBuy, based on the Ariba system.
Specifically we would like to have you, as an intern, to work on the following topics:
- Analysis of spend & execute additional smaller tenders in the domain of training, fixed racking, …
- Set-up & follow up of a communication plan in order to realize additional productivities triggered by changes in habits/mentality of our employees; such as:
- Intercall usage
- Phone usage (mobile versus fixed, versus skype)
- Travelling (including the measurement of the results)
- Support in the myBuy improvement plan that will result from our myBuy questionnaire we are running at the moment at all Benelux users.
- Analysis, tracking & alignment of realized productivities
In short, this is a unique internship, with a lot of own responsibilities that enables you to gain experience in a big multinational company and in a dynamic FMCG and European environment.
So, are you looking for an amazing internship opportunity in a challenging international procurement environment? Apply and join the PepsiCo procurement team!
- are a master student or/and just graduated and you are full time available for 6 months as of February 2018;
- are analytical and result oriented and have good communication skills;
- are a pro-active self starter;
- are a Good team player with a commercial attitude (ready to help);
- Multilingual: Dutch/French & English;
- Computer literate (PowerPoint/Excel/Word, Internet …).
What do we offer you?
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (10-15) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
About PepsiCo and you
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Everyday worldwide people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Duyvis, we are firmly represented within the Benelux. Here, we work with 1400 employees at 7 different locations to ensure the success of our company. At PepsiCo we cultivate an informal, dynamic and result-oriented business culture - we strive for success!
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose - our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all stakeholders. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.