Sales Leadership Program - Atlantic Canada
SALES LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
Follow the link below to find out more about our culture and commitment to Performance with Purpose. We believe that delivering value for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
At PepsiCo Canada we're always on the lookout for great talent - and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you'll stay for 10!
What will you do in your first experience?
Depending on the role that's right for you, you'll have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up with an initial focus on pure selling. Our Sales Leadership Program roles span a wide breadth of experiences in several divisions; including PepsiCo Warehouse Retail Sales, PepsiCo Foods Canada Field Sales, PepsiCo Beverages Canada Field Sales and PepsiCo Foodservice (see detailed descriptions in charts below). In all positions, you will:
- Utilize analytical and fact-based selling skills to grow volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving volume in assigned territory/district through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development
- Work with customers to execute sales strategies, merchandise, build displays, manage inventory and implement promotional events in either a direct store delivery or warehouse go-to-market system
Most importantly, by demonstrating proven results and leadership skills in these positions, you will be uniquely qualified for future people management opportunities within PepsiCo Canada.
|Division||Job Title||Description of Responsibilities|
|PepsiCo Foods Canada: Field Sales||District Sales Leader
|Learn the foundations of our Direct to Store Delivery system through a robust onboarding program, and then transition to developing your people leadership skills by managing a team of sales reps. We will help you grow from a Mini-District into a full District Sales Leader where you could have as many as 20 direct reports. In this role, you are responsible for growing the business in your district while coaching your team to expand distribution in new and existing accounts. You will also leverage and develop your analytical skills by conducting business reviews with key decision makers.|
|PepsiCo Beverages Canada: Field Sales||Pre-Sell Customer Representative (PCR)||Learn how to drive growth and sharpen your business acumen in either a large-format (such as large grocery chains) or small-format (such as convenience and gas) retail territory. Leverage and develop your customer service and relationship building skills to grow the business in your territory by increasing volume and new package distribution as well as selling and executing national and local promotions. This role is a key foundation of understanding the Direct Store Delivery model of the beverages business where we own the piece of the supply chain from order straight through to the shelf.|
|PepsiCo Canada: Warehouse Retail Sales||Territory Sales Representative (TSR)||Elevate your selling skills in the retail environment and learn to drive sales in the Warehouse distribution model for our nutrition portfolio: Quaker, Tropicana and Gatorade. Drive growth in your large-format retail territory in a model where store managers order from their own warehouses rather than having PepsiCo deliver directly to their stores. TSRs hone their sales pitch, time management, and relationship building skills to influence all the stores in their region to increase demand from their warehouse, collectively influencing their customers to order new innovations and higher volumes of our products through their banner's warehouse.|
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree completed by August 2018
- Strong leadership, passion and a desire to make an impact!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Results oriented with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Hold a valid driver's license and have a clean record
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Job Ref: 125688BR