Senior Manager for Authentication (MFA)
This role will serve as the Senior Manager for Authentication (MFA) services for PepsiCo leading/managing/enhancing the Multi Factor Authentication and Single Sign On (SSO) services globally.
- Hands-on Technical leader for MFA integration and architecture guidance to applications and platform owners. This also includes deep understanding of the overall Identity and Access Management services area.
- Experience developing/building MFA and SSO solutions in compliance with security policies and audits
- Ensure global availability for MFA and SSO services for global applications/systems
- Partner with system and application teams including Enterprise Architecture to determine/create integration strategies/patterns that are secure. This includes a deep understanding of systems and technologies across various technical platforms to make secure integration decisions
- Drive onboarding of new integrations to SSO and MFA
- Troubleshoot issues of various complexities including highly complex MFA integrations across RSA technologies including RSA Authentication Manager, RSA Adaptive Authentication and supporting technologies
- Subject Matter Expert and support person for two factor environment and implementations
- Technical leader to other junior team members
- Creation of presentations and presenting to various levels in the organization
- Provides guidance and expertise in PepsiCo wide application outages and root cause determination
- Monitor key metrics to understand use of RSA and SiteMinder environment and determine any potential intrusion
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in Information Technology ( or a related discipline) or relevant work experience
- 8+ years experience of information security experience in identity and access management
- 6+ years of experience in RSA Authentication Manager and Adaptive Authentication or similar products
- 6+ years experience in RSA Authentication Manager and Adaptive Authentication or similar products with configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- 6+ years experience with troubleshooting issues with RSA (EMC) or equivalent technologies, Tomcat, Apache and other supporting technologies
- 6+ years experience in CA SiteMinder or similar products with configuration/setup and integration for complex environments
- Infrastructure experience with supporting on Linux platform
- 5+ years experience in implementing web tier applications
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the system development lifecycle at an enterprise level
- Demonstrated project leadership experience handling multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency StatementJob Ref: 121014BR